Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ten Foods I Would Stuff Into My Mouth By the Handful if Society Did Not Dictate Otherwise

1. Peanut Butter
2. Oysters
3. Lucky Charms Marshmallows (excluding purple hearts)
4. Lobster Bisque
5. Movie theatre nacho cheese/Hollandaise sauce(tie)
6. Melted butter
7. New James Bond actor Daniel Craig
8. Bologna
9. Steak tartare (not a particular favorite, have just always wanted to eat it with my hands)
10. Country Crock Sides - Mashed Potatoes

DQ: My friend Jocelyn's wedding cake (no longer hypothetical. Sorry, Joc)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 6:19 PM, Blogger Sarynthumps said...

I'm so there with you for the Lucky Charms Marshmallows (as well as regular marshmallows, fluff, malomars, etc.) and the Lobster Bisque (I think it's a New England girl thing). I would also add the Cheetos knockoffs "Jax" to this list because I ate them by the bag full as a kid. It was a lonely binge-eating childhood, yes.

 
At January 20, 2007 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#7-I hear you on that one..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home