Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Dairy Queen

A man just hit on me in the downstairs kitchen when I got some coffee. As I put the milk back in the fridge and he pulled it out, he said "Ahh, milk, it does a body good." I was the only one there, and we were like, touching at the counter and I thought it would be rude to pretend he wasn't there, so I was like 'Yep, agreed". And then he asked "So what's your favorite? Skim?" , which is flattering, because the new tank top I'm wearing unexpectedly turned out to be about 3 microns thick and I think look lumpy, like one of those stress dolls you used to buy at Spencer's Gifts.

Anyway, I said "2%" and then we made love.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2006 1:57 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Note to self: Buy Laughlynne several gallons of 2% milk.


Revision: Buy above ground swimming pool. Fill with 2%. Call Lynne.

I'm off to the store. Be back in a little bit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home