Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Solidarity, brother nerd.

Has anyone ever noticed that there are lot of dorks that look exactly alike? Not in an 80s movie way, where they just stuck a skinny kid in thick, black-rimmed glasses and a pocket protector, but more like this:

Sadly, I found this picture on Google Images just by searching for "Josh Weinstein", which is what I imagine all nerds' names to be. I assume this kid'll be suing me within the week.

I don't know if it's sociological or evolutionary or what, but it's kind of comforting- I think one day when they take over the world, it'll definitely help the cause.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

At June 22, 2006 11:45 PM, Blogger Ben said...

You're close. Real dorks don't wear hemp necklaces. This guy definitely slid into the 'loser' category. I bet he's even shunned by dorks.

 
At June 23, 2006 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no contact e-mail address -- edgy, I like it. I found your blog via Sakebomb, who, tragicalamente, seems to have abandoned his readers. And yet there are those who check the blog every week, just on the off chance of a new post. It's like something out of Virginia Woolf or something, innit? where was I anyhow?

 
At December 29, 2006 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!
- rubberbunsandliquor.blogspot.com 6
spaghetti alla carbonara

 
At December 29, 2006 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great website! Easy to find helpful information. Your web site is helpful. I will be back!
- www.blogger.com r
spaghetti alla carbonara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home