Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Halloween Costumes that I Wish I Could Be Were I Not Required by Society to Dress Like a Slut

1. Bea Arthur (don't know why, she's just such a strong presence, and pantsuits seem so comfy)
2. Central American Maid
3. Flesh-eating Zombie (Romero style)
4. Jesus from The Big Lebowski
5. Indiana Jones (presence of a whip does not necessarily imply sluttiness)
6. Centaur
7. Present Day Marilyn Monroe (as in, what she looks like now)
8. Librarian (no tearing hair out of a bun, whipping of glasses, unbuttoning of blouse. Just an organizer and catloguer of books and reference materials)


Shit I Have Went/Probably Will Go As Instead

1. Sexy Bea Arther (been trying to make this work for years)
2. French Maid (default sexy)
3. Nurse (the kind of RN that wears fishnets)
4. Sexy Huck Finn (Intrigued by general challenge of getting a man to go home with a 12-year-old boy)
5. Girl Wearing a Miniskirt, Blue Wig, and Some Extra Eye Shadow
6. Shit I Found in the Duane Reade Costume Aisle on October 30
7. Sexy Kitty Cat (bestiality implications are disturbing, though)
8. Prostitute

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

4 Comments:

At October 27, 2006 12:31 PM, Blogger heartinsanfrancisco said...

Marilyn Monroe as she looks now... hmmm. I've never thought of this one. At least she wasn't cremated, as far as I know. So you've got that going for you. Cremated would be harder.

 
At October 30, 2006 2:04 PM, Blogger zuzula said...

i have a friend who wears a white duvet cover every year and goes as a ghost. He's cut a whole in the cover where his mouth is, so that he can drink beer 'in character'....

 
At October 30, 2006 4:43 PM, Blogger Serena said...

you know, you could always go as a sexy/disturbing marilyn monroe as she would look now...

show the tits, distroy the face. sexy AND scary, all in one!

 
At December 04, 2006 12:07 PM, Blogger Sarynthumps said...

I love the Sexy Bea Arthur idea! I was just telling Dave how I want to be a sexy sea monster or a sexy bigfoot, something along those lines, next year. You and I are definitely on the same wavelength my dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home